Name: Jennifer Barone
Occupation: Senior Loan Officer
Company: Residential Mortgage Services
- Where was your last vacation? Palm Beach Florida.
- What was your Parent’s pet name for you? Jolly Green Giant
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning Bathrooms. I have 4 boys.
- After your death, an author will write your biography. What will the title be? Never Let A Stumble In The Road Be The End Of Your Journey.
- If you could wake up tomorrow and gain any one ability or quality, what would it be? To wake up 30 minutes earlier each day so I could have some free time. See below.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass it? I have 4 boys. What is 30 minutes of free time?
- If you could trade places for one for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? Adele. That voice! A talent I have always dreamed of having.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. The right picture, absolutely. Have you ever seen a picture of a mother holding her newborn child for the first time? Or have you ever been to the Museum of Modern Art in NY to view van Gogh’s paintings? Both pictures fill you with so much emotion, that you could not describe the moments captured in these pictures in merely a thousand words!
- What do you enjoy most about your job? I truly love working with first time homebuyers. To be a part of their dream of owning their first home is incredibly rewarding.
- What is your greatest accomplishment at work? Being honored as a 5 Star Mortgage Banker for the past 5 years. This is a recommendation from my clients and referral sources. Honored every year that they select me.
Address: 120 Hebron Ave, Suite 2R. Glastonbury, CT 06033
Phone: 860 227 4688