Name: DAVID BROOKE
Occupation: BARON OF REAL ESTATE
Company: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
- Where was your last vacation? MY HONEYMOON. A COTTAGE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. WE WERE BROKE.
- What was your Parent’s pet name for you? “NO, DAVE!”
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? “DUSTING”
- After your death, an author will write your biography. What will the title be? “HOW TO WIN AT LIFE.”
- If you could wake up tomorrow and gain any one ability or quality, what would it be? “THE ABILITY TO NEVER BE MISUNDERSTOOD.”
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass it? “FREE TIME? UM WHATS THAT?. WELL, MAYBE FACEBOOK.
- If you could trade places with anyone for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? “KING DAVID”
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. “FALSE. IT’S PROBABLY WORTH DELETING CUZ YOU SAW IT ON INSTAGRAM.”
- What do you enjoy most about your job? “WATCHING A BUSINESS ORGANICALLY GROW BY DOING WHAT’S RIGHT FOR CLIENTS.”
- What is your greatest accomplishment at work? “PROVIDING A GREAT ENVIRONMENT FOR PEOPLE TO WORK AT, AND AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE FOR PEOPLE BUYING, SELLING, AND INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE.
Address: 29 S MAIN STREET, SUITE B4, WEST HARTFORD, CT 06107