Name: Corinne Machowski
Occupation: Real Estate Broker
Company: William Raveis Real Estate, Glastonbury
- Where was your last vacation? Turks and Caicos
- What was your Parent’s pet name for you? None, But my brother called me Weiner
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Mopping
- After your death, an author will write your biography. What will the title be? The life of the Party
- If you could wake up tomorrow and gain any one ability or quality, what would it be? To think Positive all the time
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass it? Exercise
- If you could trade places with anyone for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? My grandmother, to be able see all that is lived and learned after almost 98 years of life I think would be very valuable in my 30’s.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. Yes, It is as easy as simple as “never judge a book by its cover”.
- What do you enjoy most about your job? The People and Negotiating
- What is your greatest accomplishment at work? That my clients and customers have become friends and continue to work with me over and over again as well as refer me to family and friends for any real estate matter.
Address: 218 New London Tpke
Glastonbury, CT 06033