Name: Amy Rio
Occupation: Broker / Owner
Company: Executive Real Estate
- Where was your last vacation?
- What was your Parent’s pet name for you?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Laundry. Always so much laundry.
- After your death, an author will write your biography. What will the title be?
“The Rainbow is Available to Us All”
- If you could wake up tomorrow and gain any one ability or quality, what would it be?
The ability to clone myself, so I can be in multiple places at once. Or control time & space for the same reason.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass it?
Answering emails and returning phone calls. Ha!
- If you could trade places with anyone for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
My husband. I would like to see the world through his eyes.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Yes. A photo of a house is not just a photo of a house, it tells a story of who you are and the life you’ve lived. It also speaks to prospective buyers and can either attract or repel them. Sometimes we have to hire home stagers before our photographer arrives to film the home.
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
The people and the on-the-job stories. Also it’s a fast paced environment, you always have to be on your toes, constantly moving. I love the excitement this environment provides.
- What is your greatest accomplishment at work?
Having my business grow, from this lost little girl in Real Estate going door-to-door, to having 4 offices throughout CT with more leads that I can handle.
Address: 17 School Street, Glastonbury CT 06033
Phone: (860) 916-6048